The family 💑 and I went to the store yesterday and got some more fruit 🍌🍊 because we are trying to eat somewhat healthier. Especially me since I am working overnights ⛺ again and can’t eat a lot of junk food or I’ll gain a lot of weight!
I had found a recipe for Orange Bread a while back, but it included nuts and things that I am allergic to.
So….. I decided to make Orange Muffins instead and my goodness are they delicious!!
You should try them 🤗
- 1 Orange 🍊 quartered, peeled, and seeded
- 1 Orange 🍊 squeezed
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
*Don’t mind the kids big bucket of cheese balls in the background lol
- Preheat oven to 400°; spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray like Pam or line with muffin liners & set aside.
- Squeeze orange until you have 1/2 cup of just orange juice.
- Put orange quarters in a food processor (or blender) along with orange juice and process or blend until pureed
- Add egg & butter to processor or blender and combine; pour into a large bowl.
- Combine dry ingredients together in a separate bowl, then add juice mixture all all the once.
- Stir to combine.
- Fill muffin tins or lines 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20 minutes, remove from oven, and let stand for 5 minutes.
- ENJOY 🍊❤!!